Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents Multiple Skills Multiple Que. One que works other has no logged in r

cfitzs
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have the need to have the ANI routed to 1 of 2 CSQ's. I have succesfully stripped ANI and route to one of 1 *.aef scripts.

I have created 2 skill sets

I have created 0 RG's

I have created agents with no Skill Sets and set each agent to appropriate skill level for each of the 2 Skill sets in their Assigned Skills.

I have created 2 CSQ's that each represent one of the two ques I need to handle with specific program needs.

I then set each CSQ as a skill set and assigned the one skill I needed that CSQ to handle at the appropriate minimum level. The appropriate resources show up.

I then went into CDA and made a Layout list. I pass this as a parameter so the layout list has a name to identify the call to the Agent so they know what to say.

I then create a new team and assign supervisor and agents to handle this CSQ.

I then created another team to handle the next CSQ. However there are not any agents available.

So I then used the first Team and assigned the other CSQ to it.

Then when an agent logs in who has both skills. Only one CSQ has resources and the other never does.

Any idea on what I have not doen correctly??

Oh CCM 4.1.3 and IPCC 3.5.2

I need to get this up and working tommorrow. Anyone with any ideas please reply.

Thanks

Carl

1 Reply 1

owillins
Level 6
Level 6

Try Bug - CSCdt49243

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: