Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents not able to login to CAD when the CCM publisher is down

araffill
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have IPCCX 5.0(2)SR01 cluster in HA mode.

Our CCM version is 5.1 and is integrated with AD.

Our CCM cluster has 1 publisher and 2 subscribers.

When our CCM publisher is down, our agents are not able to login to the Cisco Agent Desktop.

I am not able to login to the CRS admin page either.

We are running AXL service on all the 3 CCMs.

In the IPCCX configuration ( under Unified CM Configuration section), we have added all the 3 ccms as AXL Service Providers.

Still our agents are not able to login to the cisco agent desktop when the CCM publisher is down.

Is this by design or am I missing some config?

Pls help.

Many Thanks...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Had the same problem myself earlier this year. 1 Pub & 1 Sub. UCCX 4.5 Had to install the latest UCCM which is now System version: 5.1.3.2000-3 which solved the problem. We were running 5.1.2.1000-11.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chad Stachowicz
Level 6
Level 6

Most likely when CAD was installed, the only thing in that list was the CCM Publisher. Therefore on the Desktops CAD, only a single CCM is in the list of things in the CAD Desktop Registry (per PC). Somewhere in the registry there is place where you will see the CCM IP, add the SUBS in it, and you should be fine..

Cheers,

Chad

Hi Chad,

Tx a lot for pitching in.

I remember very well that we added 1 publisher and 1 ccm in the AXL service provider config during the initital setup of the IPCCX.

I tried to look for the registry key to confirm.

I did nt find it.

Will hunt for the registry key again thoroughly and update you.

Many Thanks,

Had the same problem myself earlier this year. 1 Pub & 1 Sub. UCCX 4.5 Had to install the latest UCCM which is now System version: 5.1.3.2000-3 which solved the problem. We were running 5.1.2.1000-11.

Hi David,

Thanks a lot for solution.

Really appreciate your help.

I was away from office on a long break.

Sorry about the late reply.

I guess its time to upgrade our UCCX server.

We are currently running 5.0(2).

Hearty Thanks again

Cheers