Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents not imported to CUIC

ln33147
Level 4
Level 4

Dears,

I have installed CUIC and created the Data Sources to connect to the ICM Historical and Real Time databases. The Data Sources are online.

Then, I have downloaded and imported the ICM stock reports, but when I try to run a report, the list that contains the agents is empty (as per the attached screenshot).

Does someone have any idea what could be missing.

Thank you in advance.

Lara

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Everything looks right, but you're not getting the data though. Refreshing the value list do anything? If you test your connection, does it say ok? You do have agents in there, right? :)

david

View solution in original post

17 Replies 17

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

have you configured Agent Distribution tab in PG explorer in ICM for agent PG to enable reporting?

also what do you see in other reports like Agent real time, not ready reports?

regards

Chintan

Hi Chintan,

Yes I have configured the Agent Distribution tab and you can find attached the configuration.

Also the agent list is empty when trying to run the Agent real time and not ready reports.

Regards,

Lara

Post a pic of your Data Sources, should have two for UCCE Historical and UCCE Realtime. Then a pic of Value Lists Agents, show Values.

david

Hi David,

Attached are the screenshots.

Regards,

Lara

Everything looks right, but you're not getting the data though. Refreshing the value list do anything? If you test your connection, does it say ok? You do have agents in there, right? :)

david

Thank you David :) 

Best Regards,

Lara

Do you mind stating what you did to fix it so other in the future can solve their own problem?

Thank you.

I just clicked on the Refresh button :)

Regards,

Lara

Hi David,

I faced the same issue again; when checking the agents value list, it is empty even after the refresh. The data sources are online and the value lists are also online.

Can you please shed some light on what could be checked? 

Is there a way to re-synchronize the config from ICM?

Thank you in advance.

Lara

Lara,

Is this a new agent, how long ago was it built? Has the agent logged in at least once, maybe taken a single call?

david

Hi David,

Actually all the value lists are empty: agents, agent teams, skill groups,...

Even the refresh doesn't bring data.

Recently I have deleted HDS database, recreated it from scratch and re-synchronized it with the logger's database with the "truncate table recover command". Do you think this might be the problem?

Thank you,

Lara

Hi folks,

Am facing the same problem.

- CUIC Datasources Historical and AW-DB are UP and connected.

- I have added configuration in CUCM PG for Agent reporting.

- I restarted ICM Logger and distributor services.

- Restarted CUIC A Cisco DB service.

- Refreshed Values list.

Nothing worked.

I have 4 agents, around 100 calls under AWDB table but nothing working. Can you guys pls suggest.

regards,

Ritesh Desai 

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai

Hello Ritesh,

Are you pointing the Database Name for UCCE Historical Data Source to icm_awdb instead of aw_hds?

Regards,

Dear Lara,

In CUIC under data-sources, for historical pointed to pod1_hds and for realtime pointed to pod1_awdb

1 thing i dint understood, in historical I dont see any agent names. On AWDB i see agent names under agent table.

regards,

Ritesh Desai.

*** Please rate helpful post. Please mark as answer if it solves your problem/query.
regards, Ritesh Desai
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: