Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agents not showing in Cisco Supervisor Desktop

Hello,

I am having a problem with agents not showing in the Cisco Supervisor Desktop.

All the agents are set up the same.

I looked at the event viewer on the IPCC server and saw errors pertaining to the Cisco Desktop Call/Chat Service.

When looking at these errors the description is:

FCCS 260 Caught Exception <OBJECT_NOT_EXIST> sending message to application <AGENT_DESKTOP_1005032>,logout application.

The 1005032 is an agent?s number and is one that is not showing up. Any agent that has this error in the event viewer will be one that is not showing in the Cisco Supervisor Desktop.

I did restart the service Cisco Desktop Call/Chat Service in both Windows and in the IPCC control center.

Please see attached word doc for the event viewer screen shot.

Thank you,

Mike

2 REPLIES
Gold

Re: Agents not showing in Cisco Supervisor Desktop

Hi,

It is likely that you have to open some ports between the supervisor desktops and Cisco IPCC Express. Take a look to this ports:

From Chat server to the agent: telnet 59020

From Chat server to the supervisor: telnet 59021

From the agent to Chat server: telnet 59000

From the supervisor to Chat server: telnet 59000

You can check this URL if you need more detail:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008035309f.shtml

I had got this problem a couple of weeks ago with a customer that he said that all the ports was opened in the firewall, but it was no true.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Re: Agents not showing in Cisco Supervisor Desktop

Thank you Juan,

I believe all the ports are open.

We use Citrix so it may just be the server the agent is currently logged into since I have seen this agent online in the past.

I will test and post what my fix is.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content