Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

AgentSkillTargetID not referenced in Agent table

I have a problem with an agent configuration. I cannot update this agent configuration through the Agent explorer tool.

The consistency Check on Targets in ICM says the following:

Error found while checking: Targets
Agent:SkillTargetID not referenced in Skill_Target table.

It seems that the table Skill_Targets doesn't contain the this Agent's SkillGroupSkillTargetID.

How can I possibly fix this issue?

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Green

Re: AgentSkillTargetID not referenced in Agent table

With the Distributor running, choose "Initialize Local Database" from the ICM Administrator Desktop to blow away the AWDB and rebuild the config from the Central Controller.

Regards,

Geoff

5 REPLIES

Have you or someone withint your team been manually making updates to the ICM tables?  Without actually seeing the tables and the error I can't really give you a solution, can you just delete the agent and create a new one?

david

No I cannot delete the Agent because of this reason: I don't know how happened, but the same Skill TargetID is now associated to a skill group instead to the Agent. Agent and Skill Group have the same Skill Target ID.

For instance: if now I add a route to the Skill Group Explorer tool, I find the same associated to the agent. I would only like to delete this broken configuration: that's all.

The database looks like the following (SkillTargetID 5017 is shared among an agent and a skill group)

-----------------

select SkillTargetID,PersonID,PeripheralID  from t_Agent
where PeripheralNumber = 10000

SkillTargetID    PersonID    PeripheralID
5017    5000    5000

-----------------

select * from Skill_Target
where SkillTargetID=5017

SkillTargetID    SkillTargetType
5017    2

SkillGroupType=2 means that this skill Target ID is related to an Skill Group, and not to an Agent.

-----------------

select * from Skill_Group
where SkillTargetID=5017

SkillTargetID    EnterpriseName
5017    CS_CCM.CS_Test_SG

-----------------

It seems that some update failed on the DB, and this got corrupted. But only for this single agent configuration.

I don't know how this is happened. Nobody has ever played  with the DB. It's the first time this happened to me, I work with ICM  since a lot of years. I trust the customer too, who is quite expert and  knows the system very  in detail, since he is using ICM since 4 without  issues.

I found that this configuration is wrong only on one AW awdb.

Bot the central controller, as well as the other AWs have the correct configuration. That is the following:

SkillTargetID    PersonID    PeripheralID
5012    5000    5000

(1 row(s) affected)

SkillTargetID    SkillTargetType
5012    3
5017    2

(3 row(s) affected)

SkillTargetID    EnterpriseName
5017    CS_CCM.CS_Test_SG

Do you think that an AW restard could fix the issue?

Green

With the Distributor running, choose "Initialize Local Database" from the ICM Administrator Desktop to blow away the AWDB and rebuild the config from the Central Controller.

Regards,

Geoff

Geoff, thank you very much for your suggestion!

Very appreciated!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content