Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Alert: UCCE: Call is undergoing recovery procedures due to a downstream IPCC application failure

Hi Group,

I have a UCCE 7.5 environment. I am intermittently getting the following alert from voice gateway. Though no agent complain the call issue. I tried documentations and other resources but could not get any help. Want to know why this message is coming? what severity and potential impact it can have on calls and how can we resolve this.

Please see the following alerts:

12045200: 12050035: Mar 30 09:50:53.429: %IVR-4-APP_WARN: TCL CVP: **** survivability.tcl: Call is undergoing recovery procedures due to a downstream IPCC application failure **** CallID = D2DA4D04.B6A911E3.AB990027.0D8575E0

Any assistance will be appreciated.
  • Contact Center
4 REPLIES
Silver

Thanks Omar, I have see this

Thanks Omar, I have see this link but its not giving me any idea. where to and how to check the details. What kind of traces I can get? and how? Can I reproduce.. Should I check the detail logs for gw or icm?

I think I've seen this when

I think I've seen this when calls timeout, I call them phantom calls as there really isn't a call there.  I've never been able to figure out what's going on, but I do see it every once in a while.  Sorry I can't be more help, have you been able to recreate the issue at will?

david

Thanks David, no I am not

Thanks David, no I am not able to recreate the issue but it just started last month and now repeating after every single day or so. So can we say it is not impacting the actual calls.

Views
Helpful
Replies