Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All calls going to Post-Call Survey - how do I restrict some?

Hi:

I am on ICM and CVP versions 8.5.  I have set up a survey on CVP Studio.  Per instructions (page 459 of CVP Config/Admin Guide), I have configured the "Dialed Number Pattern" (61002) and the "Survey Dialed Number" (61057) on the CVP Call Servers.  All  61002 calls now go to the Survey after they have completed.  However, there are some that I do NOT want to go to the survey.  Here's the call flow (this is in a lab for testing):

Caller dials 61002 and is presented with a menu:

Opt 1: puts the call in queue to agents

Opt 2: sends the caller to a CVP Studio app to change an emergency status and then hangs up (Don't want these to go to survey)

Opt 3. sends the caller to a CVP Studio app to record a prompt and then hangs up (Don't want these to go to survey)

Currently ALL of these scenarios go to the survey after the call is completed - which I find odd since the documentation says:

"The Post Call Survey DN is only called if the script ends with a call to an agent, or to a label or similar mechanism. If the script completes without going to an agent or label then the callis not directed to the Post Call Survey DN."  The option 2 and 3 scripts do not go to an agent or label - they are just passed off to a CVP Studio app - no more interaction with that in ICM - ICM script ends with a Release Call node.

So, I have attempted to turn the survey off in the ICM scripts that sends the call to the CVP Studio app by setting the ECC variable user.microapp.isPostCallSurveyto "N" in a set variable node in those scripts (they never hit the queue script).  However, it continues to send it to the survey.

Any ideas on how to turn off for just some of the calls???  Setting the ECC variable to "N" doesn't seem to work in this case.

Thanks

Everyone's tags (6)
2 REPLIES

FYI:  I opened a TAC case on this.  They provided me with a "workaround" - so what I described above is either documented incorrectly or a bug.  But just so anyone interested knows, the "workaround" provided was...

Configuring the “Dialed Number Pattern” and the “Dialed Number” in the Ops Console turns the feature ON for ALL calls to the Dialed Number (61002 in my case) - REGARDLESS of whether they go to an agent or label.  It is then necessary to turn the feature OFF at the beginning of the very 1st routing script (Main_Menu) so that NONE of the calls will get the survey.  Then you have to turn it back ON in the individual scripts that should receive the survey (in my case, only the Q script for Option 1).  Sort of an bass-ackwards way to do things, but it works.

Hi

I face the same issue i also did the same block on Main and enable on individual script it works but i am facing one issue

that when call is going to surver the tcd record is blank like variable1 , ANI , Agentperipheral Number .

Do you face the same issue if not any idea what is missing because after reverting its working i am getting data in tcd.

Thank you

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content