cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

All Configuration for Finesse Administration suddenly went missing UCCX version 11.5

Hi,

We faced an issue, wherein we lost all the configuration on the Finesse Admin, this included the assignment of the Not Ready/Wrap Up reason code for the designated team as well as the desktop layout that we had configured on their Finesse. I check the logs on the Finesse and I see Fatal error on the logs during the time of the incident. This is the first time we had encountered this issue.

UCCX 11.5 in HA

CUCM 11.0 Pub-Sub

For your assistance. 

6 REPLIES
Bronze

Highly recommend taking a

Highly recommend taking a quick copy of a backup before this problem occurred. 

I'm not sure what the problem is here, but having a copy of the backup before it get's overwritten will provide a last resort.

Bronze

Question-

Question-

Did this happen with a specific team or globally?

VIP Super Bronze

It sounds like you are

It sounds like you are hitting CSCvc94563. I believe there is an ES for it but you'll need to open a TAC case to get it.

Hi All,

Hi All,

Thank you for your reply. I already opened a TAC case for this and found the below defect.

CSCvc94546 : https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvc94563/?referring_site=bugquickviewredir
CSCvc94563 : https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvc94563/?referring_site=bugquickviewredir

According to Cisco, this should be fixed in Version 11.6, however it is not yet released.

Thank you

11.5 give me a lot of

11.5 give me a lot of headache, CUIC configuration keep missing and reset as well. 

Re: All Configuration for Finesse Administration suddenly went missing UCCX version 11.5

Do we know if this was fixed in 11.6? The bug tool says it was fixed in 11.5.1(SU1) but I am still hitting it. I'm curious if anyone has updated to 11.6 and did it fix the issue? Thank you in advance for your response.

Views
Helpful
Replies