Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

All teams not showing up in Cisco Supervisor Desktop

I have 11 teams created in my UCCX 7.0(1) system. I can takes calls into the queues and everythign appears to be fine. I have added 3 queues and Teams recently but I can not get these teams to show up in th eSupervisor Desktop. In the Dropdown for (Select Team) I see only the initial 8 teams. Is there any reason why the other teams are not showing up? I cannot find a way to limit the number of teams or to increase the number of teams dispalyed in the Cisoc Supervisor desktop. The Teams all look the same.

I am really confused.

Any ideas what may be happening? Anything I may have missed in the Team setup that could be causing this? I even have restarted the UCCX server to see if that would resolve it, and that did not help.

Thanks much!

Dave

• Contact Center
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Have you added yourself as a supervisor to those teams?  Have you closed out of supervisor completely and relaunched it?

2 REPLIES

Have you added yourself as a supervisor to those teams?  Have you closed out of supervisor completely and relaunched it?

I had done both before to no avail. Since you had verified that it should be wokring, I uninstalled the supe cnd lcient desktop and reinstalled. I now see the queue.

Thanks much!

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.