cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Allow agents to see calls waiting in queue?

James Gladwell
Level 1
Level 1

I would like our agents to see the number of calls and how long those calls have been in the queue. I feel this would help them change their responses. For example, during a slow time when not many calls are coming in, the help desk agents would be able to provide more help than during times when there are many calls or calls have been waiting a long time, they may just collect some information and move on to clear the queue.

1 Accepted Solution
6 Replies 6

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What system are you using? CAD displays that under the stats option.

HTH,

Chris

UCCX 8.5 with CAD

I am not at work right now, but you're saying that under the stats option I will be able to see the number of calls in the queue?  We have not gone live with the CSQ yet, so my only experience is seeing what it shows when the calls come to me.

Yes. Just be aware that it is a sum of all callers waiting across all CSQs you are skilled in. For example, if you are in three CSQs you see a single row of information, not three.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

James Gladwell
Level 1
Level 1

When I took this screenshot, I was the only one marked "Ready" and had an active call.  I called the queue again from a different phone and it did not show in my CAD window.

How do I get to the "Stats" to display?

Thank you, Chris!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: