cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Allow supervisors to change agent skills?

jake-savage
Level 1
Level 1

Is there any way to allow a supervisor to change the skills of an agent without giving them full administrator access to the CRS server?

Thanks

Jake

15 Replies 15

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

No.

Chris

CindyHill
Level 1
Level 1

Our supervisors are able to use the webpage re-skilling option through CAD-Supervisor. In CAD-Supervisor, go to Tools, Agent Reskilling. They can change the skill group for everyone on the team in which they are configured as a primary or secondary supervisor. Hope this helps

What's this CAD-Supervisor? Sounds like something I'd like to set up.

We are using IPCC Enterprise v.7.0. CAD (Cisco Agent Destop) has two installs, one specifically for agents and one for supervisors. The supervisor application allows them to view stats, silently monitor calls, and also change skill groups.

Below is a link to the 7.0 documentation, select the Cisco Supervisor Desktop 7.0 User Guide. In the PDF there is a secton dedicated to "re-skilling agents".

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/icm/icmentpr/icm46doc/ipccdoc/cadall/cad70d/cad700d/index.htm

Hi,

Agent re-skilling feature is available for IPCC Enterprise, not for IPCC Express.

The only way, by now, to change the agent skills in IPCC Express dinamically is from AppAdmin pages.

In IPCC Express 5.0 this feature will be available. Take a look at:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_data_sheet0900aecd805e1d54.html

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

Ok, yea - this customer is using Express. I'll have to wait for 5.0 for this feature then.

Thanks for all the help.

Jake

Hi Juan,

We have IPCC Express 5.0, but I don't see that option in the Supervisor Desktop.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

james.anderson
Level 1
Level 1

I've been wondering about this as well. We (potentially) have the need to change the skills several times a day for 8 supervisors and three departments. While I imagine the troubleshooting could/would get more complicated as they get the ability to change this, it would be a load lifted off of my back.

Even though the data sheet says its a feature none of the release notes or CSD user guide mentions this feature, is this one of those features that is there in the marketing sheets but not in the real product?

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/sw_ap_to/apps_5_0/english/index.htm

Hi there,

Note that the supervisor has to go to the CRS administration page to

change the skill (the administrator has to provide "supervisor access"

to supervisors which is disabled by default).

Dynamic re-skilling is not available directly through the CSD interface.

You can take a look at the admin guide which documents how to give

supervisor access and how to modify skill:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_installa

tion_and_configuration_guides_list.html

Regards,

Riccardo

PS. Please rate useful posts accordingly.

Riccardo -

Are there plans to have dynamic reskilling available within CSD for UCCX?

Regards,

Joe

Hi Joe,

raise an official Product Enhancement Request on this, the more we hear what the field needs the easier it will be to make it a priority.

Regards,

Riccardo

Hello Ricardo,

The only thing I see in the admin guide for supervisor access refers to system/system parameters/application parameters supervisor access. Does this grant supervisors the writes to modify skill groups changes or just read?

Thanks in advance

This morning our office had a presentation from Cisco on UCCX 5.0. This was my first question to them and they assured me that supervisors are given the ability to change skills in the supervisor desktop. I didn't get a chance to see it in action so I can't say for sure whether it's there or not. I have a demo next week for 5.0 and this will be something I look forward to seeing.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: