cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Alternative for Email routing and web collab

cpi
Level 1
Level 1

Our cisco engineers have informed me that Email routing and Web Collab will not work with system IPCC. I've tried getting further information but Cisco has been unable to give me any further information.

Can anyone suggest a different solution for Email routing and Web Collab, besides cisco's that could possible work with system IPCC?

Thanks in advance

5 Replies 5

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

System IPCC supports:

Outbound Controller

* Outbound option on separate machine, Dialer + MR PG

* Not duplexed

Multichannel Controller for CeM

* Email Manager Option: MR PG on a separate machine, must be coresident with CeM TServer

* Not duplexed

Multichannel Controller for CCS

* Web Collab option: MR PG on separate machine, must be coresident with Cisco Media Blender

* Not duplexed

Now I haven't tried Email or Web with a System IPCC but I have tried Outbound and that's fine.

Are you sure we are talking about the same thing?

Regards,

Geoff

hmm. Can you send me the doc link to where you saw this. Both my System Engineers said it's not compatible. but according to this it is.

I actually copied by hand a page from the Overview section of the IPCCE course. This slide is titled "Deployments - Options."

Ref: IP Contact Center Enterprise Student Guide - Volume 2, Version 1.0 (Text part number 67-2341-01).

We recently gave this class in Finland and France to HP consultants.

Regards,

Geoff

System IPCC instalaltion and configuration guide does show how to configure for multi-channel components. Check this out.

http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf/en/us/guest/products/ps1844/c1676/ccmigration_09186a00804d8b1c.pdf

Wei

Hi,

You could check that information too in the SRND guide forUnified CCE Releases 7.0 and 7.1 in page 2-4.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis