Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing the queue size with multiple CSQ's

Hello all

I have a bit of a problem with one of my contact centers. They want to be able to announce position the customer is in the queue. Normally this would be easy, but I have a problem

The contact center has almost 25 CSQ's in multiple applications for which advisors can be trained in. When announcing the queue position, only that CSQ is used. So the customer gets told they are first in the queue for that CSQ, when they are in fact behind another 30 calls in other CSQ's. Is there anyway to look at multiple CSQ's or an entire team when getting this reporting statistic?

Hope that makes sense, any thoughts appreciated!

Thanks

Rob

3 REPLIES

I have not seen a method for accurately calculating position in queue if the agent population is multi skilled.  However, if you were to play it only once as they enter the queue, you could add up all of the callers in the queues and then let the caller know how many callers are ahead of them.  This would not work if you prioritize your callers.

Hi Rob,

Were you able to find a solution to this?  I am running into the same situtation.

Thank you

I am also looking for some guidance here to deal with this situation. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

PV

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content