Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Blue

Another CVP Question

I have the following setup:

Two Gatekeepers (also acting as gateways). I have two Voice Browsers as well. I have each Voice Browser pointing to a seperate Gatekeeper. Is this the recommended setup? Both Gatekeepers/Gateways are in the same location so the Voice Browsers are registered to the same zone. Gateways register with 1#, VB with 2#, and CallManager with 3#. In the CallManager Cluster I have two Trunks Setup with Two Gatekeepers. Each Trunk/Gatekeeper talks to its respective GW/GK. Inbound calls obviously come in to CVP through the Gateway, but for IP Phone > CVP Calls I have Route Patterns setup that have a Route List assigned to it that point two the Gatekeepers, is that correct also? Lastly, I have SetSigDigits set to "1" and that is why I have a translation rule to prepend 3 to the DNIS that goes to CVP. That way calls from CVP to agents or external transfers CVP will automatically prepend 3# which correlates to CallManager and CM in turn strips the 3# and sends the call accordingly. As you can see I have dial-peer 400 and 401 setup on the GW/GK with each pointing to a seperate Voice Browser. If you have the time to take a look, could you take a look at the attached configs for the GW/GK's...anything you see blatantly incorrect at this point?

1 REPLY

Re: Another CVP Question

One comment

Normally I have 2 gatekeepers that act in HSRP so in effect you have only one gatekeeper.

Views
Helpful
Replies