Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Appadmin page hangs when trying to delete inactive agents

Appadmin page hangs when trying to delete inactive agents. I have tried to deleted inactive agents in group or one at a time. Appadmin page hangs and I cannot make any changes to the Application page. I have to restart the IPCC cluster for things to be normal. After server reboot, when trying to delete inactive agent, appadmin hangs again. Is this a bug?

Cisco Application Administration - 5.0(2)SR01_Build053

4 REPLIES

Re: Appadmin page hangs when trying to delete inactive agents

This is

corrected in SR 2 I believe

cscsu 10117

HTH

Hi,

thanks for the response. going through the pdf you attached, i found another bug id CSCsu44601 which is more similar to the issue I am facing. I am afraid to go with a temporary fix as mentioned in the document. I will rather get it fixed by upgrading to 5.0(2.2.14). I have a TAC case opened for this. let me see what Cisco comes up with.

Thats fine.

I know the symptoms you are having is the same one's i went through. whenever we tried to delete agents, or even bring up the resources page. it would hang and the only way to correct it was to restart the crs node manager.

good luck!

Temporary fix to disable agent than to delete them....hope it helps.

Views
Helpful
Replies