Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

Application Gateway licensing?

If a customer were to build a home grown Application Gateway would they need to pay to enable the Application Gateway feature on the CallRouter? Obviously it would be an honor system since there is no license file but just wondering if the feature itself is supposed to be licensed. Is there only a cost if they decided not to build in-house and went with something such as the GatewayODBC from Cisco? Not looking for cost, just trying to understand where the costs would come into play.

Everyone's tags (2)
1 REPLY

Application Gateway licensing?

Hi,

as far as I know, there's no additional license fee for using the Application Gateway feature, as such.

Cisco Something Something Services, however, sell products based on the AGP platform, for instance, an application enabling ICM scripts to do MQ.

What are you up to? I have an Application Gateway server which can run a script in any language (for instance, Javascript or Python). No, it's not complicated and it's not expensive. Send me a Private Message if you're interested.

G.

Views
Helpful
Replies