Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

AQM 8.5(2) Selecting Calls for Recording based on Queue / Service - Possible?

Hi.

Is there a way to tell AQM (Calabrio) to record specific call from an agent? Lets say customer has an agent in multiple queues on UCCX but he only wants to record calls that comes to one specific queue when an agent answer the call. Is that possible?

I know that on AQM I can select which call we can record based on classifiers and we can select based on Called Number. I guess we can use the Route Point (I haven't test it yet) to match a specific App on UCCX. But if I have an App associated with a Route Point with different queues in it? How do I select which call to record based on a particular Queue / Service?

Customer has AQM 8.5(2) integrated with UCCX 8.5(1).

Thanks in advanced.

-Jose

• Contact Center
Everyone's tags (3)
1 REPLY

AQM 8.5(2) Selecting Calls for Recording based on Queue / Servic

Jose,

QM does not know of UCCX Queues, rather only the UCCX Agent,Supervisor, Team information.  With that said you assign UCCX Teams to any configured Archive or Quality Workflow for recording.  From there you can drill down and add additional requirements under the classifier, Called Number, Calling number etc...

If you have a single Route Point with different queues in it, you won't be able to use the Called number to classifiy what to record and what not to record. You may want to investigate the option to use the Recording Controls API to selectively tag which calls you want to record.  Thus calls for a specific Queue can be tagged for recording, everything else would not be saved.

This can be done multiple ways. 

1) Manually using the Out of the Box Recording Controls Applet - This allows the agent to manually tag a call for Recording

2) Look into possibly setting up a CAD workflow with a variable that contains the queue you want to record. Then set your workflow as is:  if variable "Queue" matches "recording Queue", then send "Tag" command via API. 

This should allow for automation of this process.

please reference the recording controls & api guides for more information:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps8293/products_programming_reference_guides_list.html

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.