Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

AQM 9 Live Monitoring

Dear Experts,

I am using Desktop recording to record the audio and video for agents. the agent use extension mobility.

I want to activate the live monitoring but it didn't work. the live monitoring tab is not working. it just pop up for agent search, the search function is not working.

I read the configuration guide, they are talking about server recording. I try to configure server recording but it stops the desktop recording.

Thanks in advance

Anas

Everyone's tags (2)
2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

AQM 9 Live Monitoring

You don't have to change the actual agent to Network Recording (though you should anyways IMO) but you do have to do the server-side integration and set the Monitoring CSS on the supervisor's monitor DN. The QM server needs to send a SIP REFER to CUCM asking that it invoke the Built-in-Bridge resource (which must also be enabled) and direct the copied RTP streams toward the supervisor's phone. CUCM must also setup a call on that DN so the phone accepts the incoming RTP media.

If this makes no sense to you, I suggest reading through this chapter of the feature guide; it explains how CUCM facilitates the live monitor request:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/9_1_1/ccmfeat/CUCM_BK_C3E0EFA0_00_cucm-features-services-guide-91_chapter_0101000.html

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

have you resolve this problem

have you resolve this problem ? 

i had same problem . 

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content