Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

AQM Network Recording with off-board recording server

Hello Champs,

Facing issue with network recording with AQM license

I am having an environment with AQM license designed to perform network recording. I have done the following :-

The sync between UCCX and AQM is successfull. Agents are imported to Quality Administrator.Though this was not documented ibm odbc created only in base server and this was after this that the test connection was successful...

The VOIP devices are shown in Quality administrator and are enabled for recording ( network )

Work flow created for both quality management and Archive recording.

The recording location set as a folder in recording server.

On the Call Manager end :-

Cretaed recording profile.

cretated SIP trunk with destination address QM server ( first i tried with Base server IP and then with recording server IP , both not working )

created route pattern 4567 and pointed to SIP trunk.

enabled bib in device page, gave recording profile and automatic recording enabled on line page .

DNA ws showing route this pattern, so there is no issues with CSS partition.

i can login with agent, manager and supervisor accounts to calabrio web page.. BUT THERE ARE NO RECORDINGS HAPPENING..

Kindly help me as this has been eating my head for many days now and have very limited documentation regarding AQM from cisco.

5 REPLIES

Hi,

Are you using hard phone or soft phone ?

soft phones

is the privacy disabled on ipc setup and correct MAC of the dvices. Check your Cisco inbox.

Sorry Saeed.. i didnt get you .. it would be very kind of you if you can elaborate your point please...

I have PM you check the message.

Views
Helpful
Replies