Hello to all,
I have a little problem. We are running a UCCX 5.0 Cluster with two MCS7845. The first cluster member is working fine (in service) but the second one is partial service state. When I look at the CRS Cluster View Daemon I see that the Archive Manager is not running. Also a restart of the secondary system is not solving the problem. Any hints?
Thanks for any help.
Did you ever find a solution, I have the same problem but its on the primary server (secondary is running fine).
I'm having the same issue here. The Primary Node is all IN_SERVICE, but the secondary is complaining that the Archive Manager within the CRS Cluster View Daemon is OUT OF SERVICE.
I have tried using the CRS DVD to (1) Repair and (2) Install the IPCC but neither of these have helped.
Has anyone had this happen? and managed to fix it?
I got the same issue. At first, everything works fine after first installation. However, the secondary one suddenly fails with CRS cluster view daemon partially service.
I have rebooted both system and the cluster still not work. Any sequence for the reboot? Should I reboot the subscriber first or the publisher first? Or any work around that I can do?
Hi - has there been any further movement on this topic? I have a customer with the same scenario - subscriber server shows this error.
I am wondering about the trigger for this fault, because when I initially added the subscriber CRS node to the cluster this service was working OK. I saw everything in-service and then activated my CSA on the secondary. I also then tried to examine the backup page from the browser via the secondary server but did not try to run a backup.
Next time I try to checkout the services status I see this has failed on the secondary only.
I wonder if it's:
a) A problem with CSA blocking more than it should - I saw multiple CSA events saying that things had been denied, so turned off CSA on both servers. Now awaiting customer rebooting of the cluster to see if this works better.
b) A problem with the backup of this server not having completed correctly - this is one of the reasons for this service failing, according to the Cisco CRS troubleshooting guide.
I'll know more when customer has restarted the servers with CSA diaabled.
OK, it's taken a long while for the customer to raise change control to reboot the platform, but having done so last night with CSA disabled, the problem has gone away.
Not sure of the origins of the problem, but I do suspect CSA to be a likely cause.
We first rebooted the secondary server where the problem existed and the system came back completely "In-Service".
Interestingly enough, when we then tried re-bootinbg the primary, this also had the same error (for the first reboot only, after disabling CSA). When we reboot several times either server with the CSA still disabled, the problem has never recurred.
Hope this helps.