Views
Helpful
Replies

ASR and DTMF problem

d.bottas
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I have a script which uses Voice Browser and Get Digit String steps. The problem is that the Get Digit String step throws an exception while the Voice Browser step runs successfully.

;nested exception is:

com.cisco.dialogservices.RecognitionException:MRCP Recognition Completion Cause:9, Name:uri-failure, Description: Failure accessing a URI.

I have set as Primary Dialog Group the MRCP ASR Group and the Cisco Media Group as Secondary. If I change the order of Dialog Groups(Primary=Cisco Media, Secondary=MRCP ASR), then the Get Digit String step runs but not Voice Browser and the message I get is:

Voice Browser exit with error; netsted exception is:

com.cisco.voicebrowser.VBExecutionException:Fatal Error; nested exception is:

com.cisco.dialogservices.UnsupportedGrammarException: Grammar type not supported.

Is there any parameter I have to configure? I use CallManager 4.1(3), CRS 4.0(1)SR01_Build055, Scansoft OSR 3.0.4 and SWMS 3.1.9 (MRCP Server).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

7 Replies 7

clientbplc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Are solved your problem, because i have exctly the same problem!!

if you solved your problem, can you please send me an email at ymechenene@activeo.fr

Thanks you for your feedback.

Best regards,

Youssef.

Did you solve the problem about: Get Digit String doesnt work on MRCP. I have exactly the same one. Please inform me.

Thanks

Hi,

Did anyone find a solution to this problem finally? I have the same problem, the first time it happend i did a recovery of the IVR, but then it happend again after a week and i did another recovery, but this time it didnt work out with the recovery.

I have a TAC case opened with Cisco, but it seems like it would be hard to get some kind of help from them.

hi jefa,

yes i have solve my problem.

It's a bug software and the TAC send to me an ES pack.

Good luck.

Youssef.

Hi Youssef,

Have you had any kind of problems after installing the ES pack?

Im gonna write to my TAC engineer right now and tell him what you told me.

Thanks,

After the ES pack installed, the problem is solved.

What is exactly your problem and software version?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: