Views
Helpful
Replies

Assignment of chat has been disabled

sukanya_r
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am logged into Chat through Cisco WIM(Web Interaction Manager) and I get an error that the assigment of chat to the inbox is disabled. I have to logout and the relogin to CAD and webchat multiple times till the message goes. Sometimes, it goes after relogging once, whereas sometimes it requires me to do this exercise multiple times.  I am not able to find the exact pattern after which it happens. Any pointers why the system is showing this weird behaviour. Its working perfectly fine for other users who are also part of the same group.

I have attached the exact error message as well.

Regards,

Sukanya

2 Replies 2

Chintan Gajjar
Level 8
Level 8

i had also faced such issue, this was the issue with internet explorer and JAVA issue when processing inbound chat.

you can follow CIM browser setting guide once again and check all the configs are in place.

Regards

Chintan

Thanks for your inputs. I had removed the user and added again in WIM and then it started working.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: