cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Audit report of all calls that were monitored (via silent monitor).

Michelle Nashef
Level 1
Level 1

I have a agent supervisor who wants an audit report of all calls that were monitored (via silent monitor).  Is this possible?  I've looked at the UCCE historical database but all I can seem to find is the total number of calls monitored.  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

unfortunately, it's not supported "out of the box".

What you might want to do is build a simple application using the CTI OS libraries and let that application log in as a supervisor and subscribe to all events - this way you would be able to see the calls monitored by the supervisor.

G.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

unfortunately, it's not supported "out of the box".

What you might want to do is build a simple application using the CTI OS libraries and let that application log in as a supervisor and subscribe to all events - this way you would be able to see the calls monitored by the supervisor.

G.

Pranjol Saikia
Level 4
Level 4

As Gergely has said correctly the requirement is not out of the box.

You can check out the 3rd Party solution  http://www.parsec-tech.com/parsecapplications.html
The solution requires only CUCM.It does not require Cisco UCCX/UCCE.

@saikiapranjol STOP polluting this forum with spam.

Your post has been reported.

Michelle Nashef
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you.  That seems a little advanced for me at this stage in my UCCE knowledge.  Can you point me to documentation on how to "build a simple application using the CTI OS libraries"?  I welcome the opportunity to learn and dig in further.  :-)

Hi,

well, you can start by taking a look at the CTI OS Developer Guide for your UCCE version here:

https://developer.cisco.com/site/ctios/overview/

Is your company a Java shop or or a Microsoft one? I can ask one of my team members to give you a Java example if you want.

G.

A Java example would be great!  Thank you.