Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Call Back script

Does anyone know how to ask a caller to enter a phone number in digits, so that they can hang up but the call is still kept in a CSQ. For instance, someone calls a CSQ and is told the wait time is 10 minutes. Rather than wait they leave a message and then enter their phone number using the keypad. The caller needs to be able to hang up but the information thay just entered still holds their position in the CSQ. When the CSQ agent answers the phone the message is played back to the Agent and the number that the caller entered is then automatically dialed by the Agents phone.

I know this sounds really confusing but I am looking for a callback feature so that the caller isn't waiting in Q for x number of minutes.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Auto Call Back script

Blue

The only thing I need to add for your scenario is the ability for them to enter a number. I can add that and post it tomorrow but that script will get you started in the right direction.

adignan - berbee

Blue

hope that helped....

I hope it does. Thank you so much for your help. When I try it i'll let you know and if it succeeds i'll mark this as resolved.

Thank you again.

Regards.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content