Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoAttendant and IPCC Express (CRS)

I've created an AutoAttendant (didn't start from scratch, I mutated the default aa.aef.) But after submitting it for review to a few key people, one of the users noticed that when he worked through the options and spelled his last name to see if it would find him, the system responded with multiple selections, some did not make sense. When he selected one of the choices it spelled his complete name back to him by announcing each letter vs. saying his full name. S T E V E H O F F M A N vs Steve Hoffman. Which was too clunky and proved to be a "Show stopper" for this implementation of Auto Attendant.

Does anyone know how to get IPCC to speak the name vs. speaking one letter at a time? Is there documentation?

IS AutoAttendant in CallManager 4.1(2) better than using IPCC? Are there reasonable reports on CallManager's AA?

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: AutoAttendant and IPCC Express (CRS)

I personally believe that IPCC is better than AutoAttendant in CallManager 4.1(2)

Re: AutoAttendant and IPCC Express (CRS)

I also believe that IPCC is better than the AA in CallManager and Unity (which is what we are currently using). But I need to be able to get the system to use a spoken name and not the spelled name during a name search. Any ideas?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content