cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Automated Callback Utilizing Outbound Subsystem in UCCX

joshuamarsh
Level 1
Level 1

I've been looking at the various callback and voicemail queuing applications out there, and I'm convinced that there should be a better way to pull off a caller requested call back from queue.  I'm not worried about queuing a voice mail, I simply want the caller to have an option to get a return call, and it seems to me that the Outbound Subsystem is well positioned to pull this off.  I can dynamically write XML documents and prompts to the database, so it seems like there should be a way write a single row to an ongoing campaign to add a call to it or to somehow automatically re-import contacts to an existing campaign.  Has anybody faced the outbound problem in this way, or is there something that prevents pulling this off that I don't know about?  Thanks for your thoughts on this.

Cheers,

Joshua

17 Replies 17

Hello Joshua,

Can you share me your script please, I need urgently to know how do automatic callbacks by the outbound subsystem and I do not have knowledgs about advanced scriptong.

Regards.

Luis,

For system DSN info, check out this post, which also has some good links to Cisco docs:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2101389.

As for the script, it was written specific to MS SQL Exp on UCCX 7, so I don't think it would do you any good on 8.  More importantly, my script is an ugly hack of the production database, so it's not something I'd recommend using or like to share.

Look up Spanlink and give them a shout.  They have a great application to pull off call backs that works very well.

Best luck,

Joshua

Hi Joshua,

We are having similar requirement.

Can you share the scripts and stored procedure used for Automated Callback utilizing Outbound subsystem?

It would be helpful to decide the approach.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Indumathi.P