Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Automatic Conversation Recording between Agent and Caller

Hi All,

I have an issue, my customer wants all the conversation between one Agent and customers get automatically recorded.

I created the Script, however, when I get to the Supervisor, " Supervisor record Viewer" it shows the file which is recorded but the length is 00:00!!

My question is :

1- Why the .wav file is empty?

2- Where thsi file gets recorded?

I have attached the Script and the image form Supervisor Windows for your consideration.

By the way we are using UCCX 7.

Thanks,

• Contact Center
2 REPLIES

Hi ahmadinejad Monfared,

1- Why the .wav file is empty?

Answer: Need to investigate this, if the Supervisor manually records the Call on the same Agent is it recording properly, and are you able to play it through Supervisor Record viewer?

- I hope the Agent phone is properly daisy chained with the desktop.

- Span to PC port is enabled in the Phone settings in CUCM.

- Proper NIC is selected in the CAD and CSD, if not please run the PostInstaller.exe (present in the Agent\Supervisor box in the path C:\\Program Files\Cisco\Deskop\bin or config folder)

2- Where thsi file gets recorded?

- Recorded files will be saved in the UCCX box. (C:\\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\Recorded Files), if you have a UCCX HA setup, than the recorded files are saved alternatively in each of the UCCX nodes.

Hope it helps.

Anand

Please rate helpful posts !!

Hi ahmadinejad Monfared,

Were you able to get to know the root cause for this?

Thanks,

Anand

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.