cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Automatic recording of all incoming calls in UCCX 5.0

Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way to automatically record all incoming calls in UCCX 5.0?

Many Thanks

4 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Automatic recording of all incoming calls in UCCX 5.0

I would recommand 3rd party solution such as CallRex, NICE, Witness, Colabrio, etc

Chris

Community Member

I am using Witness,, which supports port spanning on the voice gateway side.. and can set a filter on the numbers,, to record calls as per your choice!!

Thanks

Community Member

Hi there,

You can create a workflow to automatically record all calls. The draw back is that it will save it for 7 days or you will have to create a bulk batch to export them.

Community Member

We have a customer using this method, and although I dont think Cisco supports it; it does work.

Is there a way of holding the recordings on the server longer than 7 days? I know if they are saved on CSD they will be held for 30 days but our customer would like this behavior for all recordings.

9 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

I would recommand 3rd party solution such as CallRex, NICE, Witness, Colabrio, etc

Chris

Community Member

I am using Witness,, which supports port spanning on the voice gateway side.. and can set a filter on the numbers,, to record calls as per your choice!!

Thanks

Community Member

Hi Chris and Rajesh,

Tx a lot for your helpful responses.

I will talk to my manager regarding purchasing the 3rd party solutions.

Community Member

Hi there,

You can create a workflow to automatically record all calls. The draw back is that it will save it for 7 days or you will have to create a bulk batch to export them.

Community Member

We have a customer using this method, and although I dont think Cisco supports it; it does work.

Is there a way of holding the recordings on the server longer than 7 days? I know if they are saved on CSD they will be held for 30 days but our customer would like this behavior for all recordings.

Community Member

Hi Matt,

By default, the CSD will hold on to the recording for 7 days unless it was extended manually for 30 days (doable only once).

The workaround is to create a script that will automatically export the recordings from UCCX to a specified folder. You can find the steps in the Cisco CAD Service Information under the section "Converting Recordings From *.raw to *.wav".

Enjoy

Community Member

Hi Nicolas,

Many Thanks for the helpful reply.

I went on a long break from work and missed to reply to your post before my holidays.

My apologies.

Will now start working on the script to automatically record the calls.

Wish you a great year ahead

Cheers.

Community Member

Hi,

Is there any document of recording calls using workflows.

Regards,

Iftikhar

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content