cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Available API to the contact center Entreprise R.10 & +

heitzmann
Level 1
Level 1

Does somebody know the available API to the contact center entreprise (in release 10 and above) ?

I have seen that there are specific API for the Cisco E-mail Interaction Manager (EIM) and Web Interaction Manager called "Media Routing Interface" and "Agent Reporting and Management Interface" : does somebody know whether these inte"rfaces are available for external application and, if yes, where they are documented ?

(I refer to "Cisco Unified Web and E-Mail Interaction ManagerSolution Reference Network Design Guide, Release 11".

thank in advance.

Jacques

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ipcc_enterprise/ippcenterprise10_0_1/program/PCCE_BK_E4833C46_00_api-online-help-UCCE.html

Regards

Deepak

Thanks a lot Deepak Rawat.

It helps me but is not sufficient : i need to check agent availability and book him for an activity (like WIM does "Cisco Unified Web and E-Mail Interaction ManagerSolution Reference Network Design Guide, Release 11").

To make my question more accurate : does somebody know whether these interfaces (for EIM & WIM) are available for external applications and, if yes, where they are documented ?

Jacques