Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

AW Client Error

Hello folks,

My name is Eric and I would like to know how can I install the AW Client using Microsoft Windows Seven. First of all, I tried to install it at my machine but when I run the AW, the system shows me me message "(-9934) Unable to initialize the real-time feed for instance ucce8. Unable to proceed until the real-time can be established. The feed may be inactive or you may not have permission to connect to the feed"

Can anyone help me with this issue?                 

3 REPLIES

AW Client Error

What is your UCCE version , i mean exact version ? , is your Windows x64 bit of x32 bit ?

The error represents a problem in the connection between the AW Client and the Distributor proccess ...

please check the Security in Windows Seven as it caused many problems with clients when installed out of the box .

Thanks A lot,

Ahmed Salah

AW Client Error

You didn't mention what version, but keep in mind some versions are not meant to be run on Windows 7. You'd want to check your version vs. the Cisco BOM to make sure it is supported as a first step.

AW Client Error

Hi,

is that Client PC in the same Windows domain as the rest of ICM?

G.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content