Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AW/HDS/DDS Deployment Question

In Large Deployment, as per SRND 9.X ,the number of Administration & Data Server roles is limited to 3 AW-HDS and 1 HDS-DDS or  AW-HDS-DDS per Logger side.

Is it MAX 4 (3 AW-HDS & 1 HDS-DDS) can be deployed for one side of Logger?  If we need more (3AW-HDS - 2 HDS-DDS) will it not be possible?
In AW-HDS ,i read that there will not be  TCD or RCD(Call Detail) data  ,then for reporting(custom/CUIC), is it must to connect always to HDS-DDS not AW-HDS ? In this case why does we need HDS under AW-HDS ? I am not able to see the significance.

If i keep on HDS-DDS on each logger lets say if the both HDS is down from each logger , this will impact reporting , how can we design in avoiding the situation.Can i have combination of 2 AW-HDS and 2-HDS-DDS on same logger?  
2 Replies 2

I'm reading it the same way, you're limmited by the Logger, so you only can have 1 HDS-DDS. Now, look at your infrastructure, if your network has the possibility of having two seperate servers on two seperate networks go down, then your reporting is the least of the problems.

david

Thanks David, i got your point .

Then, what is siginificance of HDS in AW-HDS ,i understand it doesn't have the call detail,agent details,call variables.

do you know if there is specific historical tables in AW-HDS not present in HDS-DDS ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: