Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

barge and intercept greyed out

Hi

I am using uccx 8.5 , What i see is that when i select the inbound call of an agent from CSD , the option for barge in and intecept are greyed out.

While the option for monitor and recording is properly enabled

I have enable Built in bridge and also the barge softkey from CUCM.

and the agent and supervisor phone are associated woth rmcm user of uccx .

From the supervisor loggs (.dbx) what i found is that..

"

2012-01-05 19:17:19:409 DEBUG [0x1140] Supervisor.cpp[1469] CSupervisorApp::GetBargeinInterceptOnlyBusinessCall: Bargein and intercept only business call to TRUE

2012-01-05 19:17:19:409 DEBUG [0x1140] AgentView.cpp[2591] CAgentView::UpdateStatesCallSelected: Business call filters, BusinessCallOnlyRec <1>, BusinessCallOnlyIntercept <1> 2012-01-05 19:17:19:409 DEBUG [0x1140] Supervisor.cpp[1469] CSupervisorApp::GetBargeinInterceptOnlyBusinessCall: Bargein and intercept only business call to TRUE
2012-01-05 19:17:19:409 DEBUG [0x1140] AgentView.cpp[2591] CAgentView::UpdateStatesCallSelected: Business call filters, BusinessCallOnlyRec <1>, BusinessCallOnlyIntercept <1>

"

Is this loggs relevant to thye issue of greyed out of the options and what can i do or any config setting i can check to resolve the issue .

Appreciate your quick response ..

Regards

Rupam Chakraborty

3 REPLIES

Hi Rupam,

Just one question...does your supervisor is also logged to the Cisco Agent Desktop?...remember you need to open the CAD when supervisor wants to intercept or barge-in calls.

Gabriel

Hi

In my case the Supervisor is also assigned a Agent role, But he is not  logged in to agent desktop , as both the application CSD and CAD are conflicting to install when one is availabe and , also if i installed and when logged in to CAD and again tried to login to CSD , its giving message that the user is already logged in to another CSD and the application hang .

Regards

RC

Hello Rupam,

What Gabriel said is true , those function can't without the CAD agent is logged in , so the supervisor must be logged in as a agent and supervisor (he can be set in not ready state but he must be logged in to the CAD).

About the conflict , what you are saying is true but when you install the CSD , the CAD is also installed by default.

Amer

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content