Views
Helpful
Replies

Beep sound for every minute in call recordings

Madhu Vatala
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using cistera convergence server for call recordings. For every recording, I am observing a beep sound before the recording starts and followed by exactly every 60 seconds. I didn't see any beep in live calls. This is only when I play the recording wav file.

Cistera support guys said there is no problem on their server end and suggesting to check in CCM/IVR.

Can anyone suggest me?

Thanks,

Mady

1 Reply 1

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I am not familiar with the recording system you use, but there is something in Call Manager that may be appropriate. This is often configured when you set up CUCM silent-monitoring for CTIOS.

Monitoring Notification Tone
A monitoring notification tone can be configured using the Service Parameter Configuration page in the CCM Administration Interface. There are two entries:

• Play Monitoring Notification Tone to Observed Target
    When set to true, this option will play the tone to the monitored party (usually an agent).
  • Play Monitoring Notification Tone to Observed Connected Target
    When set to true, this option will play the tone to the party to which the monitored party is talking (usually a customer).

A monitoring notification tone can be configured using the Service Parameter Configuration page in the CCM Administration Interface/ Select Server/ Select Cisco CallManger (active) for Service.  Look for "Clusterwide Parameters (Feature - Monitoring"). If these are set to true, set them to false and see what happens. A CM restart may be required.

Regards,

Geoff