Views
Helpful
Replies

Best Training for ICM Scripting and Callflows

Russ_Thomas
Level 1
Level 1

Hello All,

I have been looking for some time for detailed traing on ICM scripting (UCCE 7.5 with CVP) and have not had much luck.

Am hoping you experts can recommend a training path/provider. Have had my folks attend UCCE/ICM with CVP bootcamp but there is very little focus on script development outside some very basic examples.

Recommendations?

Thanks                  

5 Replies 5

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

There used to be an Advanced Scripting class for ICM. I took this many years ago. I am not sure if it still exists and if it has been revamped for CVP. But you are correct about ICM Product Training, ICM Admin, and CVP-I.

CVP-D has more examples, buit concentrates on developing for VXML.

There is the Scripting Guide of course, but the real knowledge comes through practice. Set up a  good lab with a couple of gateways and PSTN lines and start scripting. Search through the forum to see what some customers are asking for and see if you can develop scripts to do that - Enterprise Skill Groups, widening scope over time in queue, preferred agent routing (Queue to Agent) and so on.

Regards,

Geoff

Thanks for the feedback Geoff.

Russ,

I'm sorry it wasn't what you asked for.

Regards,

Geoff

all,

does anyone used voicebootcamp video training for ICM and CVP scripting?  is it good for learn scripting in UCCE?

K

dan pavlu
Level 1
Level 1

We have been looking for a good UCCE scripting class as but have had no luck.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: