Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Best way to distribute the calls

Hi all,

I would like to ask a suggestion for the scripting.

Let's say I have 8 groups of agents and I have a menu step for user input. Once the caller selects the option, what will be recommended for the next step?

1. Set the queue to the mapped CSQ, and "Go to" step "Select Resource" from the queue;

2. Call redirect to other trigger numbers, and make 8 other scripts and applications for the different groups.

Generally the groups have the same call flow but just wonder which way will be recommended. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I like to make a bigger

I like to make a bigger script which includes all the groups rather than 8 different scripts. It's just easier to manage. If one group starts to have a lot different logic, then they get their own script.

david

5 REPLIES

I like to make a bigger

I like to make a bigger script which includes all the groups rather than 8 different scripts. It's just easier to manage. If one group starts to have a lot different logic, then they get their own script.

david

if your requirement is

if your requirement is depending upon  user input just route the call to the respective CSQ who will assist the user , I would go for " CSQ " option. As its look simple. 

Community Member

Thank you.

Thank you.

Hi,I would go with 1. The

Hi,

I would go with 1. The second option could mess up reporting plus may introduce some signalling delays.

G.

Community Member

Thank you.

Thank you.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content