cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Blank LD reports in Chrome

tmessenger
Level 1
Level 1

In our environment, we have agents using Chrome and IE. Generally, when we have errors with Live Data reports in Finesse, it is with IE due to compatibility mode. Today, I have had two agents report blank LD reports in Chrome. Chrome was updated to version 66.0 but no change. With one agent, the problem is persistent so I had her move back to IE. The other agent will get LD to work occasionally after a restart. 

There are probably close to 100 other agents at various call centers using Chrome without issue, so I'm assuming it's something on their machines. 

Any thoughts? 

UCCE 11.5

Finesse 11.5

CUIC 11.5

1 Accepted Solution
6 Replies 6

tmessenger
Level 1
Level 1
***UPDATE***

Reinstalling Chrome seems to resolve some cases but others are experiencing issues with LiveData in Chrome and IE.

Hi there

There was an issue with UCCX 11.5 version. User stuck in 'loading reports'. When the user password is changed to one with out special characters, it played the trick.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Hi Rath, 

Our environment is UCCE, 11.5, but I'll pass that along to our other campus that uses UCCX for queuing. 

Thanks! 

It would be interesting to see if the reports work within CUIC (remove Finesse from the equation) from those same desktops.

My version of Chrome updated from v66 to v67 and now I am unable to view LD reports in Finesse or run reports in CUIC! CUIC works fine in Firefox, as do the LD reports.