Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Blind Transfer for Agents

UCCX 5.x. What do I need to do to allow agents to do blind transfers from CAD? Agents on top-level ACDs will be transferring large volumes of calls to other IVRs/ACDs and will need to ability. Thanks in advance,

Brian

5 Replies 5

mikram
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Brian,

Could you pls explain in more details what you would like to accomplish? You want to do blind transfer to another agent or hunt group or it is warm transfer.

Cheers

Ikram

I want to take an active incoming call that was answered by an agent using Cisco Agent Desktop and transfer it to another number in the directory ... but I only want the agent to have to press "transfer" once (hence a blind transfer as opposed to a supervised transfer when you press the button again after dialing).

Right now they have an active call, they highlight a directory entry, they press transfer, the button says something like "waiting", then they press transfer again and the call routes.

I want the agent to highlight a directory entry and press transfer once, and be done with the call.

Blind transfer with CTIOS can be done. I cannot see anyway to do it with CAD.

Regards,

Geoff

Not familiar with CTIOS. I tried gathering info on cco but as usual the search results at Cisco gives me everything but the info I need. Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, I did not mean to mislead you. CTIOS is a Soft Phone available in Enterprise. In Enterprise, you can have a choice of Soft Phones - not so in Express.

Regards,

Geoff

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: