cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Blind Transfers and ECC Variables

mike.robinson
Level 1
Level 1

Using IPCC Enterprise 6.0 with CTIOS. When a call gets blind transferred twice, and the second agent updates the ECC variables for the call, the 3rd agent to receive the call gets the same ECC variables as the 2nd agent did instead of the updated ECC variables from the 2nd agent. Based on viewing the logs, I can see the ECC variables getting updated for the correct Call ID. Calls are transferred to a skill group which go back through the IP-IVR. Is there anything special that needs configured in ICM to accomplish transferring updated ECCs?

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

AFAIK. Nothing else other than creating those ECC, All it does is set the ECC Variable. There is nothing else to it. You might have uncovered a bug. Does the same problem occur during consult transfer too or just blind transfer?

Have not tried Consult since it is not being used for this scenario. My first thought was a bug as well. I will open a case with TAC.

Also, suggest you try the CTI Toolkit's Agent Desktop application to narrow it down the problem to either CTI Server or the CTIOS server