I'm experiencing a problem with a UCCX configuration. Some of agents in a defined team sometime blink in the supervisor console (the agent appear and deseapear like if the agent console is launched then closed, launched then closed). On dektop agent side, the state is stable (no loggued-out or disconnected).
I've not find any answer in troobleshooting and user guides.
Did somebody have already experienced a similar issue ?
Thanks in advance.
It's often that security software on your client PC is preventing unsolicited connections from the UCCX server to your Supervisor PC.
Try turning any such software off and retesting (including Windows Firewall if that’s all you have).
Thanks for your answers. I will ask the customer to check this parametert. I will report her the result I
Here's the specific ports that need to be allowed:
Once the ports are open on the PC firewall, you can test this by opening a Windows command prompt and typing telnet
From the CCX server try: telnet
Technote regarding your issue
Agents Not Displayed on CSD (aka Agents Disappear from CSD)
I have to wait the next occurence of this issue to test your methode, but the document you've shared is very interesting. Thanks for that.
That fixed it for me. I went to the agents workstation and found 4 instances of agent.exe. Exited CAD and killed all 4 instances of the agent.exe process. Restarted CAD and problem solved. They (Cisco bug ID: CSCtd75811) reference a SplkStd.dll that can be applied to the workstation for a permanant fix. Haven't tried that yet.
I have the same problem, so I turn off the antivirus and it work very well, but I can't do telnet to the UCCX port 59000 from CAD and CSD.
I experienced a similar issue with UCCE version 8.01. The agents would "blink" in between ready and reserved. Resetting the PG user in CM would "fix" the issue. After many hours of troubleshooting this and other problems, we finally figured out that the "blinking agent" was actually getting sent more than one call, and would clear out the queues in a matter of seconds once this agent logged in and went ready. Upgrading to version 8.01(a) fixed the issue.