Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

brain cramp

where is the cad ip for uccx entered. i have a primary and f/o server. if the pri goes down the target server ip has to be changed, and i cannot seen to remember where thats done.

thank you

6 REPLIES

Re: brain cramp

This might help, this is for UCCE but what I recall from Express 4 is something alike.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Spanlink\CAD\Site Setup]

"LDAP Host 1"="192.168.0.2"

"LDAP Host 2"="192.168.1.2"

--bas

thanks,

i am uccx 5 with ha failover. there has to be a way, not going to each desktop, to have, if primary fails, a quick way agents can log in to failover...

VIP Super Bronze

Use the postinstall.exe file on the CAD workstation to set the primary and secondary CCX server IP addresses.

C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop\bin\PostInstall.exe

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or

Johnathan,

Both addresses are there. but i know when i did a failover and tried to log in the cad, it was a no go. should it have logged in if primary fails??? and if so any thoughts on why it would not??

thanks

You could change the registry keys above with some scripting, e.g. with Kixtart. This should allow for an (relatively) easy change on multiple clients.

--bas

Views
Helpful
Replies