Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Bulk update query directly from databse are not reflecting in Cisco ICM Router memory

Hi,

I tried to change the call type of Dialed Numbers from databse directly and in Db it was sucessfull in all databse(Router and AW's). when i tried to send the call to  one of the dialed number through call tracer it was showing that dailed number is associating or following the old call type/script.

Regards,

Neeraj

Everyone's tags (5)
4 REPLIES

Bulk update query directly from databse are not reflecting in Ci

This is not supported and you should refrain from going in there and changing things unless you're 100% sure of what you're doing.

david

Cisco Employee

Yes David it is not supported.

But we have 4 CVP Servers, We have nearly 300 Dialed  Numbers and we need to change these 300 dialed numbers Script Selector  CallType to a different one. Is there anyway i can do it bulk for all  these 1200 DialedNumberID's

Regards,

Senthil

Cisco Employee

Router's DBagent process accepts any changes which made on ConfigManager or Script Editor. If any change manually happens in CC Database, is there any way router can recognize and immediately take those changes in effect.

Cisco Employee

Hi All,

Is there anyway for the above given scenario.

Regards,

senthil

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content