Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Busy tone when calling the CRS

Hi experts,

I have a strange problem with the IPCC express, it was working fine then suddenly it stopped in answering any calls and gives busy tone for any CTI-RP, regardless that all the services are working in full service including the JTAPI subsystem so I can add any new CTI ports or route points or even a resource and the CTI-RP is registered with the IPCC, but it also gives busy, In the real time console I can see the CTI call and the report is giving me that all the CTI ports was opened by the IPCC server,

I have tried many things I used the JTAPI update client from the CRS server, I deleted and added the JTAPI user, I changed the JTAPI provider server to another CCM server, I upgraded the CCM software from 4.1 to 4.2, moreover I have reinstalled the IPCC from the beginning, but the result still the same, it is a really disgusting problem for my client and I cant figure out the reason.

Community Member

Re: Busy tone when calling the CRS

Here's a guess...

Did you take a look at your CRS script? Perhaps its not terminating the calls properly? You have 'terminate' step in there?

Community Member

thanks Michael

i already tried that by replacing the sript to the aa.aef script but the it was the same

Community Member

Is it possible that the calling search space for either the route point/route ports, or the calling number (assuming you're calling from an IP phone in the same environment) has been changed. You could get a redirect or busy signal if the CSS's don't match.

CreatePlease to create content