The CAD Internal Browser (in CAD Premium) will automatically detect and hyperlink numbers in a particular format, making them clickable by the agent.
So, if you create a web page with (for example) 800-555-1234 in it, it would show up in the CAD Internal Browser as a hyperlink. When clicked, it would invoke a make call to the number.
The complete section from the CAD 7.2x User Guide (pages 60-61):
Dialing Hyperlinked Phone Numbers
You can dial a phone number displayed as a hyperlink on a web page merely by clicking it.
- The phone number must be 10 digits long and use the North American dial string format:
(3-digit area code)(3-digit exchange number)(4-digit subscriber number)
Shorter numbers, such as local numbers without area codes or phone extensions, cannot be dialed.
- The phone number can have parentheses around the area code, and use any combination of space, hyphen, and period in the phone number.
- The phone number cannot contain alpha characters. For instance, the phone number 800-GET-PZZA cannot be dialed.
- You can dial a hyperlinked phone number only if your are in the Not Ready agent state.
- A dialed hyperlinked phone number will not appear in the Recent Call List in the Dial Pad window.
- The phone number hyperlinks disappear if you refresh the site by right-clicking and choosing the Refresh menu option. To refresh the page without losing the hyperlinks, press F5 or click the Refresh button on the integrated browser toolbar.
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...
If you have 2 ISR routers, one acting as Failover, do we need to have both the same number of SRST licenses on the 2 routers?
No. You will only need the SRST licenses on the primary router. Because this feature...