Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CAD E-mail option(s)

Hi,

Just started to look into and configure the CAD Agent E-mail option. The 8.5.11002-22 release now works ok with non-us characters (important, as we're in Norway)

Today we've been using a similar mailbox configuraton like the e-mail agent "mailbox master" is organizing it in UCCX, ok so far

The emails is being distriubuted as per CSQ and skillslevel ok

When a new agent becomes availailable, the first available unhandled e-mail is presented. This is where my question or maybe feature to be added comes in:

The Agent only sees message being presented. It would be nice to be able to see all unhandled mails in a list, thus make it possible for the Agent to chose and then handle. It would also be nice to see if any of the listed messages contained file attachments, as this for us (often) indicates priority messages

The second wish would be for the supervisor to be able to attach to the mailbox in order to have somewhat control over this. Ok, as it's in my case an exchange mailbox we can log into a separate citrix user and from there look and have a feeling

I know these request somewhat conflicts with the FIFO queue principles but we're allowing us the best from both parties (phone= always the first pri as its interactive) and email which is somewhat more flexible I think the this UCCX (email) option surely is great.

I also know that my developement dpt will be eager to "can we program against this", but this ought to be a discussion for later

Regards,

trond

• Contact Center
Everyone's tags (2)
Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.