Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CAD error message

Hello guys,

I have this Contact Center Express system at one of our customers and he gets this error message (attached) when the agents place calls from the CAD application. The error does nothing really, it just pops up and the call continues to be processed correctly. This happens only when they make a call that goes through a VPN tunnel to one of their customer's site. Once it reaches the cusomer site, the call is taken for process by a Siemens HiPath PBX machine (in case this counts) and sent to the PSTN.

the UCCX is 8.5.1.11003-32  and the Call Manager is 8.6.2.22900-9.

Anyone stumbled upon this kind of problem? Any help is welcome. I don't even know where to start looking for the source of the problem. I cand give you more information if you need it.

err window.jpg

Thank You

Bogdan P

Everyone's tags (3)
2 REPLIES
VIP Super Bronze

CAD error message

You need to use the Cisco Desktop Administrator application to see if there is a workflow action configured that is trying to execute. See the CDA Admin Guide, starting on page 81.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

CAD error message

thank you Jonathan,

Already did that. I don't have any events configured for that action. It's only default configuration. As an extra observation: the message pops up only when the ring-back begins.

Do you have a recomandation as what logs should i check, and what to look for?!

thank you again for your reply

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content