cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD - How can I do a automatic Not ready state after a period of time?

Zapparoli
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys, my name is Eric and i have a hard question. I use Cisco Agent Desktop and i want  to create a function that after 3 hours using the CAD, the agents gets a automatic not ready state. The second way is to logout, but the first way is not ready state.

How can i do a automatic not ready state after 3 hours?

8 Replies 8

Hi Eric,

If you have an UCCX 7 you can force the agent to be not ready or logout at certain hour at certain days of the week. In the desktop administrator you have to setup a work flow with the event time of the day, the rule would be the hour and day or days that you want, and the action would be to make the agent be not reay or logout completely from the CAD.

Gabriel.

Ok. But isn't UCCX, I have UCCE 7.5. It is a Enterprise version.

Somebody Help Me!!

Are you using IP-IVR or CVP with UCCE? If you are using IP-IVR it works the same way as UCCX, only the change would be made under Workflow in Desktop administrator on the CAD server rather than the IP-IVR server. (IP-IVR is UCCX)

Are you using IP-IVR or CVP with UCCE? If you are using IP-IVR it works the same way as UCCX, only the change would be made under Workflow in Desktop administrator on the CAD server rather than the IP-IVR server. (IP-IVR is UCCX)

Actually it doesn't matter what IVR you are using - IP-IVR or CVP, or a TDM IVR.

If you have CAD, then use the Desktop Administrator to create the Agent Management workflow.

Regards,

Geoff

Ok Geoff, thanks. But how can i create a Agent Management Workflow?? Can you teach me step-by-step how can i create it? Because i want that the agent gets not ready state after 3 hours using the cad, but with the Agent Management Workflow i can do with definied time, for exemple, 18:35 takes not ready, but i want after 3 hours using, and not with a static time.

Thanks,.

Agreed. I can't see a way to do this.

You have the Time of Day event - as you say. At a fixed time of the day on a certain day (M-F) you can make something happen - i.e. if in the ready state, go not ready.

Regards,

Geoff

I'll bite... why would you want agents to be forced into Not Ready after three hours?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Because it's a kind of rule here in Brazil.

If anyone solve this problem, contact me please.

Thank you very much

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: