cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD Installation 9.0

venkatesh
Level 1
Level 1

I have installed CAD 9.0 on Side A and everything is working fine. The replication is set to no on both directory and recording services.

When i install Side B, as per the installation guide, when the CAd configuration utility is configured for 1st time, should  be provided with primary server IP address and it would connect to CAD primary servers.

In this case, even though the replication is set to no in the CAD primary server, will it still replicate the configurations.

3 Replies 3

venkatesh
Level 1
Level 1

Is this the step that i should be following.

1. Add seconday CAD server IP in Primary server, configuration utility.

2. Enable replication

3. In the secpndary server when the configuration utlity is configured for 1st time, need to provide primary server IP.

4. All other details will autolatically populate from primary servers and finally it will get all data replicated from side A.

Is there any step that i am missing or need to checked before performing it.

I followed the step as provided in Installation guide. When you create side B CAD server and running the configuration utility for 1st time, provide the primary server IP as side A IP. This would get all the information from primary server.

Hi ,

even though the replication is set to no in the CAD primary server :: this is used for replicating the real time statistics of agent information to the CAD servers. 

other than this if you choose no here, this will not affect the normal operation of the CAD server. 

Regards,

Shalid K.C

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: