Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CAD Integrated browser and CUIC Permalink

Hello All,

In Cisco Desktop Administrator the Integrated browser is enabled and CUIC Permalink home page is setup.

One of the work flow is using CUIC Permalink. There are 7 agents assigned to the work flow however couple of agents and I experiencing below started issue.

Which I suspect may be a desktop or Microsoft group policy related issue. However I want to investigate the issue from the UCCE CAD aspect.

I have looked into CAD however no luck.

Problem Description

++++++++++++++

Please see screen dump CAD login. When Agent login into Cisco Agent Desktop, The agent gets the Certificate pop and the option on the certificate (Yes and No and View certificate).

If I click “YES” I login Cisco Agent Desktop displays the home page in the Integrated Brower. If I click “NO” I can login into CAD however the home page is not displayed.

If I click “view certificate” I have the option to install Certificate. The source of the Certificate is CUIC. I have installed the certificate however I am still getting the certificate pop up.

I would like to know that why the couple of agents now getting the certificate pop up and the rest do not ?

CAD 8.5(2a) and CUIC 8.5.3

Views
Helpful
Replies