cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CAD login allows no more than 31 char. as ID

Hans Jongejeugd
Level 1
Level 1

I'm testing an UCCX8.0.2.1000 deployment, connected to a CM8 server.

The user ID's come from an active directory.

I'm capable of logging to UCCX administration with my account, but when i try to login as an agent i'm not able to put in my entire User ID as it contains 32 characters, the agent only accepts 31.

Does anyone know how this can be solved?

Regards, Hans

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Pablo Leiva
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Hans, as per UCCX 8.0 getting started guide:

The user ID should not be longer than 31 alphanumeric characters. Although a user ID in the Unified CM can contain up to 128 alphanumeric characters, in a Unified CCX system, a user ID can be no longer than 31 alphanumeric characters.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/installation/guide/uccx801gs.pdf

I don't think there's a workaround besides changing the User ID to less than 31 characters or using some type of alias on AD.

HTH

Pablo

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Pablo Leiva
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Hans, as per UCCX 8.0 getting started guide:

The user ID should not be longer than 31 alphanumeric characters. Although a user ID in the Unified CM can contain up to 128 alphanumeric characters, in a Unified CCX system, a user ID can be no longer than 31 alphanumeric characters.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/installation/guide/uccx801gs.pdf

I don't think there's a workaround besides changing the User ID to less than 31 characters or using some type of alias on AD.

HTH

Pablo

Ok, I missed that one, Thanks.

I've been lucky I am able to login to the UCCX administration with my account than.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: