Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CAD Problem: Lost connection with the cisco unified ccx application server

I have two locations in our help desk area that consistantly loose connection. I checked the network and we ran new cables. Still having the same issue. They have connectivity to everything else when they loose connection to CAD so I believe there is something going on with the program itself. I have attached the logs from both. There is nothing else that lives on their subnet.

There are 2 servers, the primary 172.29.0.22 and the secondary 172.29.0.23. The Primary is the active server so it is in the same building as the agents.

Can anyone please advise? any help would truly be appreciated!

3 REPLIES
Silver

Hello-This error is very

Hello-

This error is very common in the logs 'ERROR FCCC2005 Network communication error (COMM_FAILURE).'

Can you speak to the network architecture and where these agents sit in relation to the UCCX server and does "everything else" live in the same subnet as the UCCX server?  

DJ

Hello DJ, Thank you for

Hello DJ,

Thank you for replying. No nothing else lives on their subnet.

There are 2 servers, the primary 172.29.0.22 and the secondary 172.29.0.23. The Primary is the active server so it is in the same building as the agents.

I am completely stumped. I have no Idea why this is occuring.

I have this issue, what did

I have this issue, what did you do to resolve?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content